Archive for December, 2014

Changes Coming For Credit Scoring

About a third (30%) of one’s credit score is determined by the amount of debt that is owed when the scoring is done. The remaining 70% is split between your payment history and “other” issues which no one seems to either understand or identify. One small change may help next year with a piece of […]

Found Money

Everyone can always use extra money and especially so as we face the Christmas Season. If there is any chance that you or a family member – living or deceased – may have had a life insurance policy that was never paid, forgotten or abandoned bank accounts, uncollected stock dividends, tax refunds, utility deposits, or […]